Partnership Control Center Coordinator
- Ensure that every collaboration process with brand partners runs smoothly.
- Analyze the business structure of brand partners. Analyzing the technology and systems used by brand partners.
- Identifying possible problems that can occur in the partnership business process.
- Evaluate the course of business processes and find deficiencies to be used as evaluation material.
- Develop and implement solutions to overcome problems that arise in business processes.
- Ensure that data management in the partnership sector runs smoothly and in sync with the data of various other related divisions.
- Share and manage data access to external partners in the form of a dashboard.
- Bachelor Degree's in Marketing, Business or equivalent, preferably from reputable university
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving
- Have good communication skill
- Database modeling skill is a plus
- Able to work in a fast moving company culture